Attention Trusted Servants,
Please spread the word that Marin Teleservice currently has three committee positions unfilled! While we are having no trouble filling Teleservice shifts, we are having trouble filling committee positions.
Please help us ensure that the hand of Marin Teleservice will always be there by informing your meeting that the following position is available!
Marin Teleservice General Service Liasion:
Requirement: Six months sobrietyLength of Term: through 2018Time Commitment: 3-4 hours/month
- Attend all (12) calendar-year teleservice business meetings
- Attend all (12) calendar-year general service business meetings
- Prepare concise and informative written report (no longer than two minutes) to be delivered orally at monthly teleservice business meetings
- Prepare concise and informative written report (no longer than two minutes) to be delivered orally at monthly general service business meetings
- Marin General Service: 3rd Monday — 7:30-9:00pm — First United Methodist Church, 199 Greenfield Ave, San Rafael, CA 94901
In order for Marin Teleservice to remain connected to other local service entities and the Marin-SF Fellowship at large, we need AAers like yourself to volunteer your service and to help spread the word!
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved